Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Favorites floating around the web

Over the past week, I have written two papers, created a final presentation, studied for a final test and finished a few other assignments - all as my quarter draws to a close.

What that means, naturally, is that I have found plenty of things on the internet to distract me.

Some 2013 music mash-ups:



Some fantastic videos to put us in the Christmas spirit:





Some videos that bring me to tears:


(I didn't know him. That doesn't change the fact that this is very touching. My mother in law once got a kiss on the cheek from Paul Walker, and she said he was a very nice man. That is a sad loss, there are not enough nice men in this world.)



And some great TED talks:



Hope I have successfully wasted some of your time. I am ready for my much-needed break this holiday season... bring on finals!






No comments:

Post a Comment